An introduction to concepts and techniques in business intelligence that is geared towards understanding the theory and practice behind commonly used business intelligence techniques.
Who should take this course?
What’s the minimum skill level necessary?
How long do I have to complete this course?
You will have access to course content for 365 days from enrollment date and can choose to complete the course at any time during this period.
Audio-Visual Content and Duration:
- The time that it takes to complete the course will be determined by your desired pace. It’s estimated that you will spend at least 3 hours to complete the course.
- The total viewing time of lesson presentations is approximately 2 hours; individual lesson topics are between 5-10 minutes each, presented as audio-visual content.
- The time needed to complete each exercise presented is between 10-20 minutes, based on your level of engagement.
- The final exam is allocated 1.5 hours.
Course Author: TBD
Audio narration provided by Optimal MRM
- The exercises presented in lessons are provided in a downloadable Excel spreadsheet. This will enable you to practice the exercises, side-by-side with the lesson presentations.
- A downloadable PDF is provided with assignment instructions. The assignment is to be completed offline and uploaded to your account. The assignment is graded manually.
- A final exam is administered online and is comprised of questions in the form of true/false, multiple choice, sorting choice, and fill in the blank.
- Lesson quiz scores do not to affect your total score.
- Your total score is based on your combined grades on the assignment (30%) and the exam (70%).
- A letter of completion will be issued to you with a minimum total score of 70%.