A course on data analytics geared towards investment management. You will learn how to extract, transform, and load (ETL) stock data to build investment portfolios, using EasyMorph, and to visualize results using Anaconda (Python). Course includes a 1-year license to EasyMorph Professional.
Course Author: Eiffel Sun, FRM, CFA
Who should take this course?
You want to become proficient in data analytics with a focus on financial markets.
What’s the minimum skill level necessary?
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Mathematics.
How long do I have to complete this course?
You will have access to course content for 365 days from enrollment date and can choose to complete the course at any time during this period.
English, Chinese (Simplified)
Audio-Visual Content and Duration:
- The time that it takes to complete the course will be determined by your desired pace. It’s estimated that you will spend a total of 7 hours to complete the course.
- The total viewing time of lesson presentations is approximately 2 hours; individual lesson topics are between 5-10 minutes each, presented as audio-visual content.
- The time needed to complete each exercise presented is between 10-20 minutes, based on your level of engagement.
- Completion of the course assignment (offline) is expected to take 3-4 hours.
Audio narration provided by Optimal MRM
Subtitles: English, Chinese (Simplified)
- Files used in EasyMorph and Jupyter Notebook exercises are provided in a downloadable zip file. You’ll be able to engage in the exercises, side-by-side with the video presentations.
- A downloadable PDF is provided with assignment instructions. The assignment is to be completed offline and uploaded to your account. The assignment is graded manually.
- Your final score is based on the assignment only.
- A personalized certificate signed by Professor Luis Seco will be issued to you with a minimum final score of 70%.